Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 4 Extreme bike ride

I'm uploading from the i-phone again, the lap top can't pick up a signal. Today was long, 85 miles long. It was good though. We made it to evergreen around 6:00. No major problems today everything was pretty smooth. I'm convinced that there are no level roads on highway 31. We have 75 miles tomorrow and then we make the trip home on Friday. I said I would introduce every one so here they are: David Wimpee is a Children's pastor at Life church in rainbow city, and the master mind behind this trip, he has an awesome heart for missions. Wes Blair, lives in Clanton and is in training for an iron man competition. We all hate him this week. Just kidding, he has Been a huge asset this week changing tires, and helping with bike repair. Then there is Ebony Sanford. She also lives in Clanton. She has dominated the turain thus far. I have enjoyed hanging with these folks this week, they each have great passion for missions, and the local church. I'm off to find some bio freeze for the legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment