Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So yet again the hotel were staying at has Internet problems! So I can't show you pictures again, hopefully tomorrow. At least I have a 3g network, and a phone. Today was pretty hard from the get go; Ebony had a flat tire before we got started, it was raining and cold. Before we even went 3 miles she had 2 more! The trip to Prattville was a good one.
Traffic was crazy, but we made it! 75 miles baby! Tomorrow I'll introduce everyone to you guys. Today I think we felt most accomplished there were some pretty crazy big hills. I'll update everyone through twitter as we go tomorrow, and will update the blog again tomorrow night. See you guys Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Get some rest. I hope tomorrow is flat tire free day. Missed you small group! Maximum Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing great babe! I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete