Monday, March 30, 2009

Have you ever had to do something that's just hard? Maybe you had a test, that seemed impossible, or a deadline at work that seemed unmakeable. Maybe your impossible task was harder than that. Maybe you've had a loved one pass in expectidly, your marriage could be on the rocks. What's your impossible task? Today we had to climb 2 miles up the face of a mountain. I never would have dreamed I could make it up, but I would say to my self "just make it to the next road sign" , and after about 15 minutes of saying that we were at the top celebrating! You may be at that point in your life now. Just take it one day at a time. Just make it to the next "road sign". Paul when talking to the phillipians about his struggles said "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength". Trust in Him, and he will take you to the top of the hill. Tomorrows a big day, goodnight.

1 comment: