Thursday, January 17, 2008

if it just feels right RUN AWAY!

What would be better than satisfying my heart right? I mean shouldn't I listen to every thing my heart tells me to do? I't feels so right, it makes me feel good, it satisfies my desire to please me, so why not do it....... Because........

"THE HEART IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS, AND BEYOND CURE!" Jeremiah 17:9

if you live your life according to YOUR feelings YOU will screw it up!

"A man's own foly ruins his life, yet his heart rages against the Lord"
Proverbs 19:3

I want to encourage you to live today not by what you feel in your heart, because reality is we cant trust ourselves to make right Godly decisions. We have to "Trust in the Lord with all our hearts, and lean not on our own understanding; in ALL our ways we must acknowledge him, and he will make our paths straight"
Realize that the Lord would never give you any kind of desire or "passion" for anything that would jeopardize your commitment with Him. the enemy is a LIAR, he comes ONLY, to steal, kill, and destroy. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, seek Him and His word, and His Kingdom today. I'm praying for you, I want you to win!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment